Euros / Agency, a public affairs and strategic communication consultancy, has won more than twenty new clients in the first half of 2019, confirming its dynamic growth in its four business lines in Paris and Brussels:
- CORP: corporate communication and crisis management
- BRAND: brand and lifestyle communication
- PA: Public Affairs and Public Diplomacy
- EUPA: European Affairs
The agency thus leverages all of its divisions for fully integrated support services, which are the strength of its model and its particularity on the market. The environment, technology, tourism, finance and NGO sectors are particularly dynamic in the agency’s portfolio.
During the first half of 2019, Euros / Agency will have acquired a total of 22 new missions across its various divisions in Paris and Brussels, including:
- Oracle, an American company that is one of the world leaders in cloud computing, in public affairs and corporate communications.
- Radisson Hotel Group, an international group representing more than 7 hotel chains, in consumer communications.
- TOMRA, world leader in waste sorting and collection solutions (specialising in plastic waste consignment), in public affairs and corporate communication.
- eToro, a social trading platform of Israeli origin, a precursor in the blockchain, in public affairs and corporate communication.
- SQLI, an international services group specialising in digital services to support companies and brands in their digital transformation, in corporate communication.
- AIVP, the International Association of Port Cities, in public affairs and communication strategy.
- The Fondation pour la Nature et l’Homme, founded by Nicolas Hulot, in support of corporate communication.
- Make.org, a platform for citizen consultation, in corporate and consumer communication for a pan-European citizen project.
- L’Oréal, for a study mission in European affairs.
- La Société du Grand Paris, in European affairs.
- Casablanca Finance City, for a European development mission.
- Ingevity, an American company specialised in innovative chemicals and performance materials, in European affairs.
- CEREMA (centre for studies and expertise on risks, the environment, mobility and development), a public establishment based in Lyon, in public affairs
- Panacea Pharma, the aromatherapy laboratory, in consumer communication.
- Mercator Ocean, operator of ocean analysis and forecasting services for the global ocean of the European Union, in European affairs.
- Adok, a French start up that has developed a technology to transform any surface into a touch screen, in B to B consumer communication.
- The European Games, an international sporting event bringing together 50 nations on the road to the Olympic Games, in consumer communication in Paris and Brussels.
Euros / Agency has experienced significant development since its inception and has deployed a growth strategy in 2018 based on the complementarity of its expertise, its unique ability to organise its different businesses in a unified approach to the “One stop shop” influence and a culture of excellence around the watchword “Best in class”. As a result, the agency has grown by nearly 70% in 2018 and continues its dynamic development.
The agency currently has 55 team members and will soon be announcing a strengthening of its governance to support its expansion in all its business lines and in new areas of activity.